Flower City Community Room At CityGate
The Flower City Community Room at CityGate was established to provide a professional space where local organizations and community groups can use some of the most current technology presentation aides available to hold meetings and come together to accomplish their great work.
As a community partner, it is important to us to support these organizations in as many ways as we can, and so, the room is available to these groups from 7:00am to 10:00pm, 7 days a week and is completely free to use.
Community Room Features
- Meeting tables and chairs
- Kitchenette with sink and instant hot water, refrigerator, and counter space.
- Presentation from your laptop or tablet can be displayed on our 90” HD display through a VGA, HDMI or WiFi connection. Both VGA and HDMI connections can be made from the center of the room or the podium provided at the front of the room.
- Overhead speakers throughout the room provide a balanced audio experience for your presentation.
- High-speed Internet services are provided through a convenient WiFi service.
- Conference call capabilities are supported utilizing overhead microphones and speakers providing a balanced audio experience for your conference call.
- A wall-mounted control panel provides simple touch controls for lighting, window shades, display operation and overhead phone controls.
- The Flower City Community Room is 36 feet by 32 feet (or 1,200 sq ft). There are a variety of ways we can have the tables and chairs arranged. We have standard set ups for you to choose from - please review these carefully as seating is limited for some layouts - (Table Rows - up to 36 seats, Chair Rows - up to 96 seats, Conference Configuration - up to 36 seats or U-Shaped Presentation - up to 32 seats) and we will make every effort to accommodate your layout requests. If these layouts do not suit your needs, we've made all tables and chairs available in the room's closet.
- For safety and security reasons, the Flower City Community Room cannot be reserved for events that invite or advertise to the general public.
- Parking signage must be obeyed. Events with more than 10 participants may need to park in the overflow area at Costco.
- No alcoholic beverages can be served or consumed anywhere on the property of Five Star Bank (including buildings, grounds, parking lots, and the community room).
For questions about reserving the Flower City Community Room, please contact us by calling 585-627-1476.
*Reservation Requests are not a guarantee or confirmation of reservation. Once submitted, you will be contacted by our Community Room Administrator within 3 business days to confirm your registration.