Simplify Your Finances. Imagine the Possibilities.
- Get your complete financial picture
- Sync accounts from 17,000 financial institutions
- Tag transactions to understand spending habits
- Make informed choices with the cash flow calendar
- Set goals and visually track your progress
How To Budget:
Easily create budgets to categorize and track spending habits. Giving you insight on where your money goes each month will help you to make smarter financial choices.
At any time, login to NetTeller and click on the MyBudget tab to see if you’re on pace to meet your budget goals.
Helpful Tip #1: How to Tag Transactions:
To help you determine a spending budget, use the tagging system within MyBudget on your transactions. Customize the tag names, using tags like groceries, entertainment, home, eating out, etc. to see where you are spending. Once you get a look at where your money goes, you will be able to make decisions to better allocate your funds.
Helpful Tip #2: How to View Cashflow
Use the cashflow calendar to track regular income and bills. The interactive calendar allows you to see how much money you have available to pay bills and other expenses, day by day.
Helpful tip #3: How to set goals
- Select "Add A Goal" on the goal dashboard.
- Select your desired pay off or savings goal.
- Fill in the required information.
- Click the "Create" button to complete the process of adding a new goal.
To begin planning for a stronger financial future, login to NetTeller using the button at the top of the page and start using MyBudget today!