Together. Today. Tomorrow. Always.
We are committed to serving your needs with the right advice and solutions to help you manage your finances. We will continue to dedicate resources to ensure your overall personal well-being and customer satisfaction, keeping you informed on everything we’re doing to support our customers, employees and community.
Our consumers and communities continue to face unprecedented challenges due to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic. Those still experiencing financial hardships because of the pandemic are encouraged to contact us at (877) 226-5578 so we can work to find the best solutions for you.
Update on Economic Impact Payments
Start a New PPP Loan Application
- New Round of PPP Funding for first-time PPP Borrowers: The eligibility is expanded for first-time borrowers to continue to help small businesses on the road to recovery.
- Second Draw Loan for Eligible Businesses: Eligible businesses who have 300 or fewer employees and experienced a 25% sales decline in any quarter of 2020 may apply for a second PPP loan.
- Simplified Forgiveness for Loans of $150,000 or Less: A new simplified forgiveness process will be available in the near future. Watch for updates from the SBA. We recommend that clients with loans of this size wait for the new process before completing and submitting their forgiveness application.
- Forgiveness for Loans Greater than $150,000: Eligible expenses for PPP loans have been expanded. Clients could benefit from these changes and we recommend they wait for additional SBA guidance prior to moving forward with PPP forgiveness.
Through Five Star Bank Digital Banking, you can access your account information and perform everyday banking transactions from the convenience and safety of your home:
- Access your accounts to view balances and recent transactions
- Deposit checks to existing Five Star Bank accounts using mobile check deposits
- Transfer money between accounts
- Make payments
Additional banking solutions available to our customers include:
At Five Star Bank, we will continue to do our best to ensure your well-being. We are proud to be your bank and thank you for the opportunity to serve you. Together, we will get through these challenging times.