Also known as Professional Liability Insurance, the National Chiropractic Council provides coverage to protect you against claims brought by a patient due to a medical incident.
- Both Occurrence and Claims Made forms are available at competitive rates
- Quarterly Payments
Premium discounts may include
- Part-time practitioner
- Loss-free discounts
If you have already received a quote from us and you are ready to fill out the National Chiropractic Council application, please click on the link below to download the form. To keep your information confidential, please fax your completed forms back to us.
Disclaimer: Submission of this application does not bind coverage. Approval from Scott Danahy Naylon is required.
We offer a complete insurance package that provides comprehensive coverage designed specifically for small- to medium-size businesses.
- Property coverages—building and/or contents
- Premises liability limits up to $2 million each occurrence/$4 million aggregate
- Equipment breakdown—including computers, scanning equipment, phone systems, and much more
- Business income and extra expense
- Quotes can be turned around within 48 Hours
- Competitive rates—annual minimum premium of $350 or $500 applies in most cases, depending on policy coverages that are purchased
- Valuable papers
- Backup of sewers and drains
- Accounts receivables
- Money and securities
- Worldwide laptop coverage
- Tenant improvements
- Business personal property in-transit and off-premises
- Employee dishonesty
- Computers and data
Other Coverages Available
- Workers’ compensation
- New York State disability
- Umbrella liability
- Employment practice liability
- Individual life
- Disability income
Insurance and investment products and services are not FDIC Insured, are not a deposit or bank guaranteed, are not insured by any Federal governmental agency, and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal invested. Insurance products and services may be provided by Scott Danahy Naylon, LLC, an affiliate of Five Star Bank.