The key to attracting and retaining quality employees?
A quality benefit program. We know what it takes to help find the right employee benefits for your business, and have deep experience working with the leading insurance carriers to provide the right program for your employees.
- Medical, dental and vision—we work with local and national carriers to provide every type of medical plan based on the client’s size and funding goals.
- COBRA administration—we assist companies with administering COBRA to their employees either by direct billing through their carrier, or separate vendors.
- Money Accounts—as part of employer groups benefit offerings, money accounts can be added as a great way to save pre-tax for medical, dependent care, and even travel and parking expenses.
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Heath Reimbursement Account (HRA), and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA, DCFSA, TFSA)
- Medicare Insurance
- Prescription Plans
Traditional Group Insurance
- Life and Disability—traditional term life insurance with accidental death and dismemberment, statutory disability (in states with applicable laws), and short- and long-term disability can be offered to employees on an employer-paid or voluntary basis.
- Group life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment
- Short- and long-term disability
- New York State statutory disability
Additional Group Benefits
In today’s world, employees now more than ever want and need to be covered with indemnity for all of life’s curveballs. Benefit plans such as Hospital, Critical Illness, Long Term Care, and Travel Accident, provide financial security with individuals and families need it the most.
- Employee-paid voluntary benefits
- Travel accident death insurance
- Critical illness, accident, hospital indemnity
- Cancer and long-term care (LTC)
Let us help you build the right benefit program for your business and employees. Contact us today!
Support Mailbox: BenefitAccountManagers@sdnins.com
Insurance and investment products and services are not FDIC Insured, are not a deposit or bank guaranteed, are not insured by any Federal governmental agency, and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal invested. Insurance products and services may be provided by SDN Insurance Agency, LLC, an affiliate of Five Star Bank.