At Scott Danahy Naylon, LLC we provide an entire spectrum of Surety Bonds and have over 57 years of experience.
Surety and Fidelity Bonds are used to protect against loss and to manage risk for many different business related needs. Governmental requirements mandate the use of Surety Bonds for Federal, State and Local Municipalities.
Types of Bonds we provide
- Bid, Performance, Payment, Maintenance andSupply Bonds
Bid, Performance and Payment Bonds up to $500,000 can be approved through our Quick Access Program with a simple application. Unlimited dollar amounts require a full financial submission.
- Court Bonds such as Appeal Bonds, Replevin Bonds and Administrator Bonds
- License & Permit Bonds
- New York State Liquor Bonds for Distillers, Bars and Restaurants
- Mined Land Reclamation Bonds
- Motor Vehicle Dealer Bonds
Partial list of Surety Companies we represent
- Aegis Security Insurance Co.
- Liberty Mutual Surety
- Allegheny Surety Co.
- Merchants Bonding Co.
- Travelers Surety
- The Hartford
- International Fidelity Insurance Co.
- NGM (The Main Street America Group)
- CNA/Western Surety
- The Service Insurance Company, Inc.
Please contact our Director of Surety:
Insurance and investment products and services are not FDIC Insured, are not a deposit or bank guaranteed, are not insured by any Federal governmental agency, and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal invested. Insurance products may be provided by Scott Danahy Naylon, LLC, an affiliate of Five Star Bank.