Peace of mind for you and your family. Today and tomorrow.
Let our licensed professionals help you provide the security and peace of mind you want for your family. We offer a wide range of insurance products that can be designed around your family's needs, to protect them against a sudden loss of your income due to disability or death.
We'll also take the time to explain all your options, so you can make the best choice for your family.
Here’s a brief overview of the policies we offer:
- Term Life - Simple and affordable, our Term Life plan provides protection for a specific period of time -usually 5, 10, 15, 20 or 30 years. You'll get the most coverage for your money, making it ideal for young people buying insurance for the first time. A benefit is paid only if the insured person dies within the term.
- Whole Life - A Whole Life policy has a cash value that doubles as an investment, building cash value and equity that you can borrow against if you need to. And, for added value and ease of planning, your premium payments remain constant.
- Universal Life - This unique plan may allow you to increase or decrease your payments as you go along, depending on your financial situation. This provides financial flexibility while ensuring security for your family. We also offer Variable Universal Life, where the cash value of your policy is invested in your choice of a wide variety of investment alternatives. Plus, we offer an innovative, single premium Universal Life product, so you can reallocate your assets into a life insurance policy with an income tax free death benefit.
- Plus, we offer these additional insurance options:
- Long-term care—As life expectancy has increased, the potential need for long-term care has also risen, right along with the costs. Planning ahead with a Long-term care policy can protect you and your family from losing your life savings to pay for needed services if you become chronically ill or infirm.
- Disability—Coverage for disability is an essential part of any insurance plan. If you become unable to work at your regular occupation as a result of disability, accident or extended illness, our Disability coverage will replace a portion of your earned income.
Insurance and investment products and services are not FDIC Insured, are not a deposit or bank guaranteed, are not insured by any Federal governmental agency, and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal invested. Insurance products may be provided by Scott Danahy Naylon, LLC, an affiliate of Five Star Bank.