Five Star Bank’s Reimagined Bank Design Will Debut at Warsaw’s 55 North Main Street Branch
Branch Re-Opening Today
April 5, 2021, Warsaw, N.Y. –
- Branch renovations include the addition of a new and welcoming entrance conveniently located on Main Street.
- As part of Five Star Bank’s digital initiative, which offers a powerful suite of financial management tools designed to use anywhere at any time, the Main Street branch will offer an easily accessible Interactive Teller Machine, which allows customers to video-call the Bank’s call center representatives to complete basic transactions. This latest method of banking increases overall efficiency when visiting a branch while allowing customers to maintain their personal relationships with Five Star Bank representatives.
- As a financial solution center, customers will also be able to access investment and insurance services.
- The Bank’s popular Community Room will reopen at a future date, providing professional space with the latest technology and presentation aides for use by area non-profit organizations. It has been closed due to the pandemic.
- Convenient free parking is located behind the building.
The Bank’s 55 North Main Street location also houses the Customer Call Center, Support Center and Human Resources teams. Five Star also maintains two other locations in Warsaw, a branch at 2330 North Main Street and the Bank’s corporate headquarters at 220 Liberty Street.