For our personal banking customers.
To help ensure your financial health, we’re delivering a comprehensive financial tool that allows you to do all your banking from home. The transition to this new system will happen in phases so we may better serve you and answer any questions you might have. Be on the lookout - check your inbox for more information and instructions about the transition.
|Scheduled Transition Date of 6/1/2020
|5/27/2020- Transition details and login instructions will be sent to your email.
|5/29/2020- NetTeller online banking will be in view only and AirTeller mobile banking will be taken offline at 5:00 PM.
|6/1/2020- You will be able to login to Digital Banking at 9:00 AM.
New features to use today that benefit your tomorrow.
- Manage My Bills: A single dashboard that allows you to establish a direct connection to your monthly bills and make payments all in one place.
- CardSwap®: One place to manage your card on file for how you pay various subscriptions, streaming services and e-commerce merchants.
- Financial Tools: Help you budget and set goals for your financial tomorrow.
- An enhanced version of all the features you love using today.
- SendMoney: A quick and easy way to send money to others.
Explore more with:
All scheduled BillPay activity and recurring transfers will carry over to the new system. We encourage customers to review this activity to ensure a seamless transition.
Your account transaction history will date as far back as 18 months.
- Suppressed or Hidden Accounts
Any accounts connected to your profile will appear at first-time login.
- Power of Attorney or Trustee
Upon transition to Digital Banking if you are a Power of Attorney or Trustee on an account, you will be granted View Only access to that account. If you would like to have full access rights to perform transactions, please contact us so we can discuss the necessary paperwork you would be required to provide.
- Executor/Administrator, Guardian or Representative Payee
Upon transition to Digital Banking, you will be granted View Only access to the account. If you would like to have full access rights to perform transactions, you will need to contact us.
If you use Quicken or QuickBooks you will need to disconnect from NetTeller online banking and connect with Five Star Bank Digital Banking after the transition. Instructions on how to do this will be available within the FAQ section at five-starbank.com/resources/digital-banking-support
Any savings goals or budgeting plans created using the MyBudget tool will not carry over at conversion. Our move to Digital Banking welcomes new ways to manage your finances with Financial Tools.