>> Are you a personal banking customer?
Launching June 1, 2020
An all-in-one financial tool. Bank virtually anywhere, anytime, any way you want. Be on the lookout - check your mail for more information and instructions about the transition.
|Your Scheduled Transition Date is 6/1/2020
|5/18/2020- Transition details and login instructions will be sent to you by mail.
|5/29/2020- NetTeller online banking will be in view only and AirTeller mobile banking will be taken offline at 5:00 PM.
|6/1/2020- You will be able to login to Digital Banking at 9:00 AM.
New features to use today that benefit your tomorrow.
- Enhanced Business Dashboard: Designed to make your Digital Banking experience easy. Seamless experience from your office to on-the-go.
- ACH: Easily manage ACH-Payments for disbursements, receipts, and payroll.
- Wires: Initiate wire transfers, right from your digital device.
- User Management: Control permissions and limits of your employees in a single location.
- Reporting: Standard and customizable reports available.
Explore more with:
All scheduled BillPay activity and recurring transfers will carry over to the new system. We encourage customers to review this activity to ensure a seamless transition.
Your account transaction history will date as far back as 18 months.
- Positive Pay and ACH Batch Transmissions
If you currently are using NetTeller functionality to transmit files for Positive Pay or ACH today, take a look at five-starbank.com/resources/digital-banking-support to become familiar with how this functionality will work in Five Star Bank Digital Banking.
If you are an Administrator, this is a great time to review your authorized user entitlements and make sure they are correct and you are happy with their access.
- Executor/Administrator, Guardian or Representative Payee
Upon transition to Digital Banking, you will be granted View Only access to the account. If you would like to have full access rights to perform transactions, you will need to contact us.
If you use Wire Templates within NetTeller, they will transfer over to the new Five Star Bank Digital Banking.