Five Star Bank Announces Relocation of Elmira Branch
April 27, 2021, Warsaw, N.Y. –
“We are very pleased to support the revitalization of downtown Elmira with our move to 100 West Water Street,” said Martin K. Birmingham, President and CEO of Five Star Bank. “In this new and redesigned branch, our associates will continue to provide the personalized service that customers have come to expect from Five Star Bank as well as advanced digital banking services. We look forward to growing our presence in the Elmira community as we offer education, advice and banking, investment and insurance solutions to help customers improve their financial well-being.”
100 West Water Street Branch Highlights
- An exterior ATM kiosk and vestibule ATM will be accessible to customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The ATMs will also function as Interactive Teller Machines, enabling customers to video-call Customer Service representatives to complete basic transactions. This banking option increases overall efficiency for customers visiting a branch while allowing them to maintain personal relationships with Five Star Bank representatives.
- The branch is designed to serve as a financial solution center with no barriers between bank associates and customers.
- Customers will be able to discuss banking, investment and insurance services in private offices within the branch.
- Convenient free parking is located behind the building.
Five Star Bank Teller Pod
New Interactive Teller Machine
The branch relocation is expected in late July of 2021. If customers have any questions or concerns regarding the move, they are encouraged to contact the Five Star Bank Elmira branch at (607) 737-2165 or Customer Service at (877) 226-5578.